Shine the Light on CHD - CHD Awareness Month
- Sun26Feb20178:30am - Registration & Family ActivitiesCullen Park - 19008 Saums Rd, Houston, TX 77084
Superhero Heart Run - Houston, TX
- Sat25Mar20178:30am - Registration & Family ActivitiesWoodward Park - 7775 Friant Road, Fresno CA 93720
Superhero Heart Run - Fresno, CA
- Wed24May2017ALL DAYhttps://www.omahagives.org/
- Sun04Jun20178:30am - Registration & Family ActivitiesBryan Park - 4308 Hermitage Road, Richmond, VA
Superhero Heart Run - Richmond, VA
- Fri16Jun20176 - 8 PMOmaha Baseball Village - 501 N. 13th Street
2017 "Flying Flags for Charity"
Heart Heroes is invited...
to the Omaha Baseball Village for the 6th Annual "Flying Flags for Charity"
- Sat24Jun201710:30 amTucker Stadium - TTU Campus
Superhero Heart Run - Upper Cumberland
Registration open now- sign up today!
- Sun10Sep2017Quarry Lakes Regional Rec Area - 2100 Isherwood Way, Fremont CA
Superhero Heart Run - Bay Area, CA
- Sun24Sep2017Werner Park - 12356 Ballpark Way, Papillion, NE
Superhero Heart Run - Omaha
- Sun22Oct2017Raccoon River Park - 2500 Grand Ave, Des Moines, IA
Superhero Heart Run - Des Moines, Iowa
- Sun29Oct20172:00 pmCherry Creek State Park – 4201 S. Parker Rd, Aurora, CO
Superhero Heart Run - Denver, CO
- Sun17Dec20174 - 7 PMThe Players Club Omaha - 12101 Deer Creek Drive
Cookies & Milk with Santa 2017
How Can You Help?
- Fundraising Ideas
Heart Heroes relies on donations and fundraising activities so we can provide Heart Hero Capes to children with CHD. Check out our Fundraising Ideas for ways you can help support Heart Heroes!
- Educational Resources
Heart Heroes’ mission is to provide families of CHD children with support and comfort. One way to do this is providing educational resources to learn about CHD, medical advancements as well as places to go for help. Visit our Resources page.
- Support Events
Locally, we strive to provide family support events for CHD families. There is no better way to know that you’re not alone in this journey than to connect with other families going through the same thing. Join us for an Event soon!
- Donate to Heart Heroes
When you donate to Heart Heroes, you help us give back to families who are affected by CHD. If it’s through a monetary donation or by directly donating to provide a cape for a CHD child, your donation goes directly toward our Heart Heroes. Donate today!