Fundraise for Heart Heroes
Heart Heroes, Inc. thrives from the work of volunteers like you, and all donations go straight to fulfilling our mission of providing support to children and families affected by CHD through the distribution of superhero capes, programs to offer hope and funding for CHD research. Here are just a few ways you can raise money for Heart Heroes and help provide superhero capes to CHD kids!
- Fundraiser event at local restaurants
- Spaghetti Dinner Family Event
- Heart Heroes Change Jar/ Round-up at local grocery and retail stores
- Superhero Heart Run
- Heart Hero Walk/ Run/ Bike Ride
- Parent’s Night Out
CHD Awareness Activities:
- Make sure you read through our Heart Heroes Fundraiser Tips and Guidelines for more information on planning, executing, and marketing your fundraiser, as well as some tips and guidelines for hosting a fundraiser benefiting Heart Heroes.
- Select a date, time and venue for your event. Plan ahead to ensure you have enough time to fully plan and execute the fundraiser.
- Develop a budget, set fundraising goals, and create a plan to promote your fundraiser.
- Create signage, invitations, fliers, and press releases and distribute them to the community or contact us for Heart Heroes printable marketing materials.
- Use social media to your advantage- Facebook, Twitter, Email, Google + and more.
- Make sure we know when your fundraiser is so we can post to our website and social networks.
- Submit the event to your local paper and local online event boards. Craigslist and similar sites are great places to reach your local audience.
- Post announcements and fliers on bulletin boards at your local church or favorite coffeehouse.
- Don’t forget to provide plenty of informational material about CHD and Heart Heroes! Check out our brochure and CHD fact sheet.
- Click here for a complete listing of our Heart Heroes Fundraising Event Descriptions