CHD Awareness Week
- Sat08Mar20145:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.Omaha Children's Museum, 500 S 20th St, Omaha, NE
Family Support Event
The Children’s Museum is closed to the public for this exclusive Heart Heroes event. Come explore the museum with your family while enjoying pizza, drinks and other goodies. A great evening to meet other Heart Hero families, win prizes and simply just relax.
- Sat26Apr2014Detroit, Michigan
The SuperRun 2014 Kickoff
- Sat10May20148:00 amMiller's Landing, Omaha, NE
2014 Omaha - Council Bluffs American Heart Association Heart Walk
Schedule for the Omaha Heart Walk - 5/10/14:
7:00am - Gates Open
8:00am - Children's Walk
9:00am - Opening Ceremonies
9:30am - Walk Begins
11:00am - Walk Ends
- Sun24Aug201410:00 amYanney Hertiage Park
Superhero Heart Run - Kearney, Neb
- Sun07Sep201412:00 pmRaccoon River Park
Superhero Heart Run - Des Moines, Iowa
- Sun14Sep201412:00 pmLake Zorinksy, Shelter #5
Superhero Heart Run - Omaha, Neb
- Sat04Oct201411:00 amNobbies (Omaha, Bellevue & Clive, IA)
Nobbies Haunt Fair
Join Heart Heroes at the Nobbies Haunt Fair at the Omaha, Bellevue and Clive Nobbies locations. From 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., join us for kids games, inflatables, prizes, face painting, tattoos, Disney princesses and Halloween decor and ideas.
- Tue28Oct20146:00 pm14615 West Maple Road, Omaha
Trick or Treat at TCBY
Get your costume ready to come out to TCBY on Tuesday, Oct. 28. Support Heart Heroes as a portion of all proceeds goes to our organization. Heart Hero Families encouraged to come but all are welcome!
- Sun07Dec20144:00 pmStories CoffeeHouse, 1129 S 180th Street, Omaha
Santa's Little Heroes
Join us for Santa’s Little Heroes, a visit from Santa for all Heart Heroes and their families!
Santa’s Little Heroes is an Open House and free event! So stop by anytime between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to visit with St. Nick himself. Registration for this event is REQUIRED for Heart Heroes (and their siblings) to receive a gift from Santa.
Deadline to register is Monday, Dec. 1.