Birth Defects Prevention Month
Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Month
- Sun29Mar2015Sugarland Memorial Park, Sugarland, Texas
Superhero Heart Run - Houston, Texas
- Sat11Apr20155:30 pmOmaha Children's Museum
Family Night Out
- Wed20May201511:30 amAccess Bank Community Room, 8712 West Dodge Road
Omaha Gives! Luncheon
Ready... Set... GIVE! Omaha Gives! is a 24-hour, online giving event! From midnight to midnight on May 20, donate to Heart Heroes for matching gifts & bonus prizes. Visit Omaha Gives! for more information.
Our Omaha Gives Luncheon begins at 11:30 a.m. at Access Bank, 8712 West Dodge Road. RSVP for the luncheon here.
- Fri12Jun20156:00 pmOmaha Baseball Village - 501 N 13th Street, Omaha
Omaha Baseball Village
Heart Heroes will be one of eight charities raising a team flag outside the College World Series! Join us at the Omaha Baseball Village, outside the Mattress Factory Bar & Grill from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for Flying Flags for Charity.
- Sat11Jul2015Broomsfield County Commons Park
Superhero Heart Run - Denver, Colorado
- Sun13Sep2015Yanney Heritage Park
Superhero Heart Run - Kearney, Nebraska
- Sun13Sep2015Des Moines - Raccoon River Park
Superhero Heart Run - Des Moines, Iowa
- Sun20Sep2015Stinson Park at Aksarben Village, Omaha, NE
Superhero Heart Run - Omaha, Nebraska
- Thu01Oct20156:00 pmEmbassy Suites, La Vista, NE
Omaha FBI Citizens Academy Hometown Heroes Awards
- Sat17Oct20158:30 amSpringbrook Park, Alcoa, TN
Superhero Heart Run - Knoxville
Visit superheroheartrun.com to register, volunteer, or become a sponsor!
CHD Remembrance Day
- Thu29Oct20156:00 pmMaple St. TCBY- 14615 W. Maple Rd., Omaha, NE
Trick-or-Treat with Heart Heroes
World Kindness Day
- Sun06Dec20153:00 pmStories Coffeehouse, 1129 South 180th Street, Omaha
Cookies & Milk with Santa
How Can You Help?
- Fundraising Ideas
Heart Heroes relies on donations and fundraising activities so we can provide Heart Hero Capes to children with CHD. Check out our Fundraising Ideas for ways you can help support Heart Heroes!
- Educational Resources
Heart Heroes’ mission is to provide families of CHD children with support and comfort. One way to do this is providing educational resources to learn about CHD, medical advancements as well as places to go for help. Visit our Resources page.
- Support Events
Locally, we strive to provide family support events for CHD families. There is no better way to know that you’re not alone in this journey than to connect with other families going through the same thing. Join us for an Event soon!
- Donate to Heart Heroes
When you donate to Heart Heroes, you help us give back to families who are affected by CHD. If it’s through a monetary donation or by directly donating to provide a cape for a CHD child, your donation goes directly toward our Heart Heroes. Donate today!