Birth Defects Prevention Month
Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Month
- Sun29Mar2015Sugarland Memorial Park, Sugarland, Texas
Superhero Heart Run - Houston, Texas
- Sat11Apr20155:30 pmOmaha Children's Museum
Family Night Out
- Wed20May201511:30 amAccess Bank Community Room, 8712 West Dodge Road
Omaha Gives! Luncheon
Ready... Set... GIVE! Omaha Gives! is a 24-hour, online giving event! From midnight to midnight on May 20, donate to Heart Heroes for matching gifts & bonus prizes. Visit Omaha Gives! for more information.
Our Omaha Gives Luncheon begins at 11:30 a.m. at Access Bank, 8712 West Dodge Road. RSVP for the luncheon here.
- Fri12Jun20156:00 pmOmaha Baseball Village - 501 N 13th Street, Omaha
Omaha Baseball Village
Heart Heroes will be one of eight charities raising a team flag outside the College World Series! Join us at the Omaha Baseball Village, outside the Mattress Factory Bar & Grill from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. for Flying Flags for Charity.
- Sat11Jul2015Broomsfield County Commons Park
Superhero Heart Run - Denver, Colorado
- Sun13Sep2015Yanney Heritage Park
Superhero Heart Run - Kearney, Nebraska
- Sun13Sep2015Des Moines - Raccoon River Park
Superhero Heart Run - Des Moines, Iowa
- Sun20Sep2015Stinson Park at Aksarben Village, Omaha, NE
Superhero Heart Run - Omaha, Nebraska
- Thu01Oct20156:00 pmEmbassy Suites, La Vista, NE
Omaha FBI Citizens Academy Hometown Heroes Awards
- Sat17Oct20158:30 amSpringbrook Park, Alcoa, TN
Superhero Heart Run - Knoxville
Visit superheroheartrun.com to register, volunteer, or become a sponsor!
CHD Remembrance Day
- Thu29Oct20156:00 pmMaple St. TCBY- 14615 W. Maple Rd., Omaha, NE
Trick-or-Treat with Heart Heroes
World Kindness Day
- Sun06Dec20153:00 pmStories Coffeehouse, 1129 South 180th Street, Omaha
Cookies & Milk with Santa